A statewide coalition whose mission is to advance and support expanded, comprehensive and integrated mental health services within the school setting through school, home, and community partnerships.
Check out or download the Coalition’s School Mental Health resource below!
Designed for potential collaborators (policy makers and community or philanthropic partners) who may have limited background knowledge on school mental health operations, this two-page resource provides the following: a short overview with some key definitions and justification, a discussion of needs and next steps, a high-level overview of the funding structure, and linked resources.
- Coalition Shares Policy Priorities and Resources on State Biennial Budget
- Governor’s Budget to Include $150 Million for Critical Mental Health Services
- January 13, 2021 School Mental Health E-News
- Apply Now! DPI School Mental Health Grants – May 3 Deadline
- OCI Issues Bulletin on Telemedicine Coverage
- Conversation with Mental Health Professionals from Diverse Cultural, Racial, Ethnic & Linguistic Backgrounds. October 27
- Webinar: Navigating Teen Depression and Substance Use as a Family
- WISH Center Employment Opportunities
- Grant Opportunities from DPI